It doesn’t matter if you’re a good witch or a bad one: the East Coast’s premier LGBT resort destination has plenty of tricks and treats for your Halloween celebration. Whether it’s cheering on your favorite drag superstars or dancing the night away in our new state-of-the-art nightclub, OUT at Borgata has a way to make your favorite fall holiday a memorable one.
- GET WELL STRUNG AT THE MUSIC BOX: Well Strung, the good-looking gang of classical musicians, made a roar during 2014 Philly Gay Pride, performing for thousands at Penn’s Landing. They’re teaming up with out singer Anne Steele at Borgata for a very gay night of song and cabaret on October 28 at 9 PM. No costumes required!
- A DRAG SHOW SO FUNNY, IT’S SCARY: It’ll be a spooky sight, indeed, as some of the country’s hottest drag talent descends on Borgata’s Music Box, performing some eerily campy numbers full of spooky fun. Hosted by New York’s Sherry Vine, don’t miss the one-night-only spectacle on October 29 at 9 PM.
- FEELING LIKE A ZOMBIE?: Let Immersion Spa at The Water Club and Spa Toccare at Borgata uplift your spirits. Book a Deep Tissue Massage to get out all of those kinks, or try the Time Reversal Facial that helps erase lines and wrinkles. You’ll look (and feel) so good, you’ll ditch that Halloween mask.
- PARTY LIKE A VAMPIRE: Legend has it that vampires do their dirty work at night before the sun rises. You’ll have a chance to do the same when you party at Premier, the hottest nightclub in Atlantic City. Halloween weekend features some of the biggest DJs around, including Tiesto (10/29), GTA (10/30), Politik (10/30), and Deorro (10/31).
- FORGET TRICK OR TREATING: Feeling a little too old to go door-to-door asking for candy? Satisfy your adult sweet tooth at one of Borgata’s many watering holes. Grab a cocktail with some tempting bites at Izakaya or Bobby Fay Steak, or enjoy the serene settings of The Sunroom at The Water Club. Candy corn just doesn’t cut it after this.
Bryan Buttler has covered the Philadelphia-area LGBT beat for over two years, and also reviews theater, opera, and classical music. Along with his own writing, Bryan teaches communications at a local college. He lives in Center City Philadelphia. His favorite things at Borgata? The Water Club, the Grapefruit Mojito at Bobby Flay Steak, and the Table Thai Massage. Follow Bryan on Twitter @bryanb82 and Instagram @bryanbuttler.