This October, Halloween isn’t the only holiday on the books! It’s also National Pizza Month! When it comes to pizza, Borgata’s award-winning chefs and one-of-a-kind restaurants spin up some of the most unique and tasty slices that will satisfy even the most picky pie connoisseur. We’ve rounded up some absolutely mouthwatering pizzas throughout Borgata as a way to celebrate National Pizza Month, and to make it a little easier to find your favorite next time you’re here on property.
Take a look at all of our restaurant’s deliciously cheesy pizza offerings:
Wolfgang Puck American Grille: Chef Puck is a master of the wood burning oven, and his wide variety of pizzas encompass something for just about everyone. Some favorites include:
- House Smoked Salmon Pizza: dill cream, red onions, chives, and salmon caviar
- Mushroom Pizza: pesto, roasted shallots, leeks, and goat cheese
- Chicken Pizza: roasted peppers, tomatoes, jalapeño, avocado, and queso fresco
- Spicy Lamb Sausage Pizza: tomatoes, cucumbers, shaved onions, and feta
Find out more about Wolfgang’s pizzas here.
Pizata: Located in Borgata’s Marketplace, Pizata offers a unique take on your favorite pie. All of the pizzas are made-to-order, allowing guests to choose their preferred dough, sauce, cheese, and toppings for their custom creation. In short, it’s a pizza lover’s dream come true!
- Try the Antipasto Pizza with delicious prosciutto, supersatta, artichoke hearts, red onions, spinach, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and provolone
- The New Yorker is a fan favorite with fresh tomato sauce, chopped basil, and mozzarella
Borgata Buffet: Our award-winning buffet offers something for just about any pizza lover with their wide variety of pies, including pepperoni, white, veggie, and good old classic. You can chow down on a slice for both lunch and dinner.
In-Room Dining: If you’ve had a long day and are looking for that perfect pizza delivered right to your bedside, you’ve come to the right place. Lay back, relax and let us do the work. There are a lot of choices, but here are our favorites:
- There’s the BLT Pie with applewood smoked bacon, fresh mozzarella, tomato, garlic, oil, arugula, and lemon mayonnaise
- The Veggie Pie with zucchini and fennel
- The Buffalo Chicken Pie made with mozzarella, blue cheese, and buffalo chicken (yum!)
- The White Pie featuring mozzarella, ricotta, roasted garlic, tomato, spinach, and olive oil
Borgata Baking Company: Located right off the casino floor, the Borgata Baking Company offers three unique takes on “pizza.” There’s a Pepperoni Pizza Roll, topped with fresh roasted garlic and onion marinara, shredded provolone, spicy pepperoni, and strips of bacon, the Italian Slice, a homemade stuffed pizza packed with sweet sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, green peppers, onions and broccoli rabe, and the Pizza Croissant Pocket – a unique take on pizza with a croissant crust filled with pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce.
We can all agree that nothing is better than the perfect pie, so whatever your shape, size, texture or topping we’ve got you covered here at Borgata for National Pizza Month!