Another week, another about $35,000 in jackpots and major tournament wins at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com. It’s just the way we celebrate the one-year anniversary of online betting in New Jersey.
Except, of course, we do it every week.
And by the way, you might want to check out BorgataCasino.com’s Melon Madness Mini progressive slots. They might be hot, as the list of Borgata online winners for November 17 – 23 shows.
– On November 19, Adam from Cliffside Park, New Jersey, bet $15 on the Melon Madness Mini progressive slots game on BorgataCasino.com from his mobile device and won a $3,243 jackpot.
– On November 22, Leesa from Wilmington, Delaware, hit a $21,450 jackpot on her mobile device playing the Melon Madness Mini progressive slots game on BorgataCasino.com.
Can you believe it’s been a whole year since we opened our virtual doors to New Jersey players?
Over the last year, we’ve had a blast crowning jackpot winners and doling out winnings at our slots and table games. We’ve also watched poker players rake in millions in winnings, and we’ve sent scores of players to big tournaments in Atlantic City.
To celebrate our 1-year anniversary, we’re going all out with THREE big promotions.
With our Mystery Cash Bonus, you can score up to $1,000 in free Bonus Dollars, without even playing one casino game. Just sign in to your BorgataCasino.com account between November 21st and 23rd. Then, go to the Promotions tab and opt in to our 1st Anniversary Mystery Cash Bonus promo. You’ll see a card. Just click that to reveal your prize. It’s that simple.
It gets better. We’re giving away $5,000 in prizes, including cash and Bonus Dollars. Just make a deposit to your BorgataCasino.com account between November 21st and 25th using bonus code CASINO. Then, play slots, classic slots, or progressive slots online. For every 20 iRewards Points you earn, you’ll earn one entry in our draw for $5,000 in prizes (up to a max of 10 entries per day). Our grand prize is worth $1,000 cash.
Love poker? We’ve got $100 Bonus Dollars with your name on it. Sign in to your account between November 21st and 23rd. Then, click New Bonuses, followed by Hot $100 Bonus. Opt in to the promo and we’ll load your account with $100 Bonus Dollars.
It’s our anniversary, but these three presents are all yours. So hop online this weekend and enjoy the giveaways.
Manalapan New Jersey is a great suburban town in Monmouth County. It is home to Monmouth Battlefield State Park (Revolutionary War battle, George Washington slept here) and most of all it’s fun to say—Ma – Nal – A – Pan.
And apparently, Manalapan also has some residents who are pretty good at playing online at BorgataCasino.com.
Just check out the big online winners at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com for November 10 to 16 to see what we mean.
– On November 12, Adam from Rego Park, New York, won the nightly $10,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament at BorgataPoker.com for a win of $2,344.
– On November 13, Jack from Manalapan, New Jersey, hit a $20,080 jackpot on his mobile device playing the Mini Aztec slots game on BorgataCasino.com.
– On November 14, Abraham from Manalapan, New Jersey, made a $3 Mega Match sidebet playing Sidebet Blackjack on BorgataCasino.com hoping his 2 cards would match the dealer’s exactly. And they did for a win of $15,000.
You know what’s better than winning a poker tournament online at Borgatapoker.com? Winning two—in the same night.
It’s almost as good as turning a $20 bet on online video poker into a $16K or hitting a $34,000 slots jackpot at BorgataCasino.com.
Big wins are hitting all the time at Borgata’s online sites, as this week’s online winner rundown shows. The next one could be yours.
Here are the big online gaming winners for November 3 – 9.
– On November 3, John from Matawan, New Jersey, made a $20 bet playing Game King Bonus Poker. He was dealt QD 10D JD 6S KD, held QD 10D JD KD, and drew AD for a royal flush and a $16,000 win.
– On November 6, Asher from Brooklyn, New York, won both the nightly $5,000 and $10,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournaments for a total win of $3,092.08.
– On November 8, Michael from Lumberton, New Jersey, hit a $34,000 jackpot playing the Monopoly Level Up Plus slots game.
There’s a lesson to be learned from the list of online casino winners at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com this week.
Just because you hit one slots jackpot, that’s no reason you can’t hit another–on the same day. Check out what happened to Amy from Somerville on the list of online gaming winners for October 27 – November 2.
– On October 27, John from Turnersville, New Jersey, made a $3 bet playing the Double Diamond slots game and won $3,000.
– On October 28, Amy from Somerville, New Jersey, hit a $5,270 jackpot playing the Siberian Storm slots game and followed it up the same day with a $15,600 big win playing Loot’EnKhamun.
– On November 2, Jack from Edgewater, New Jersey, finished first in the Sunday $50,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament and took home $10,014.
One jackpot is nice, but two is really nice. For Amy, that’s better than $20K of nice.
Five times a year the Borgata Poker Room gives itself over to a major poker event, some of the best poker action on the East Coast. That’s four seasonal poker tournament events and the Borgata Poker Open in September.
Guess what? The season’s changed again and the Borgata Poker Room is set for the 44-event 2014 Borgata Fall Poker Open starting today.
The Fall Open begins with a $1 Million Guaranteed, $500 + $60, Deepstack No Limit Hold’em tournament from November 4-6. Opening events tend to draw huge crowds at Borgata Open’s—September’s Borgata Poker Open drew 4,158 entries for its first event.
There are four opening sessions for Event 1 from November 4 to 5 with a morning session and evening session each day. On-Site registration for Event 1 continues today until Midnight Tuesday, November 4th through Level 9 of the event.
On-site registration is then open daily throughout the Open for all events.
Players start with 25K in chips with 30 minute levels through level 18.
All in all, the Borgata Fall Poker Open offers 22 main events (daytime starts) and 44 total tournaments including secondary afternoon and evening starts.
Check out the 2014 Borgata Fall Poker Open main event schedule and secondary and qualifiers schedules.
Eight main event tournaments carry prize-pool guarantees to the tune of $2.475 million. Along with Event 1, the Borgata Fall Poker Open Championship carries a $1 million Guarantee for the $2,500 + $200 No Limit Hold’em championship event November 16-20.
Good things can come in threes at BorgataPoker.com and BorgataCasino.com—like three $10,000 winners in one week.
Looking at the big Borgata online winners October 20 through October 26 you’ll see what we’re talking about.
– On October 22, Beth from Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, made a $20.00 bet playing the Loot’EnKhamun slots game and won $10,024.
– On October 23, Brian from Cherry Hill, New Jersey, made a $40.00 bet playing the Da Vinci Diamonds slots game and won $10,200.
– On October 26, Rodney from Waretown, New Jersey, finished 1st in the Sunday $50,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament and took home $10,000.
So, do you know anybody who could use an extra 10K? Try BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com, and it could be you.
Borgata online gaming continues to rack up the big jackpots at BorgataCasino.com and the big tournament wins at BorgataPoker.com.
But, of course that’s a given at New Jersey’s No. 1 online casino and poker sites.
Here are the big online gaming winners from October 13 through October 19:
– On October 15, Gayathri from Edison, New Jersey, made a $50 bet playing the Aztec Myths slots game and won $14,418.
– On October 15, Ellie from Linden, New Jersey, hit 5 scarabs playing the Loot’EnKhamun slots game and won $50,100.
– On October 19, Phil from Hoboken, New Jersey, finished 3rd in the Sunday $100,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, banking $14,193.
One of the greatest innovations of this high-tech age we live in has to be when cell phones started to have cameras.
Think about it. To take a picture, you used to have to actually have a camera—which was bought as a camera and nothing else and could not play Candy Crush—load it with film—which was like a whole separate thing from the camera—take your shot, go get the film developed—they had whole businesses housed in little sheds in parking lots devoted to this. Really, little sheds—and then finally you got to see that all your pictures were ruined because there was this lens cap thing you were supposed to remove before you started.
I know. It was positively prehistoric. Like from the 1990s.
Now of course we take pictures of everything with such ease that we take actually pictures of everything.
We take pictures of what we get served at restaurants, our friends, our friends doing funny things (sort-of), our pets, our pets doing funny things, our cars, our pets in our cars doing funny things and so on and so on. Then, of course, there’s the selfie, which are pictures of ourselves. Sometimes, we spice it up and take them with friends, strangers or our pets … especially if they are doing funny things.
And recently we’ve discovered we can do the whole thing all over again on our phone’s video camera. (We’re not going to even get into the old video tape tangles).
Is this a wonderful time to be alive or what?
So, in the interest of keeping this photo/video craze going, Borgata Online has introduced its #NowThatsAWin sweepstakes in which you can take a shot—or video—of you doing one of the most fun things in the world—winning money at Borgata Casino or Borgata Poker online.