At BorgataPoker.com, we’re known for our big $50K Sundays. But from April 16th through April 29th, every day will feel like Sunday night as we drop $1 million in guarantees on the table.
The second installment of the New Jersey Championship of Online Poker (NJCOP II) packs 34 big guaranteed poker tournaments into 11 days to bring you the most heated online poker series in New Jersey. That’s on top of our regular lineup of big guarantees you know and love.
Love No Limit Hold’em? You’ll love NJCOP II. Into Pot Limit Omaha? We’ve stacked the schedule in your favor. Big on bounties and deepstacks? NJCOP II is built for you.
NJCOP II kicks off on Thursday, April 16th at 6pm with a $100 buy-in Player’s Choice tournament. The series runs until Sunday, April 26th and features a total of $1 million in guaranteed prize money.
On the NJCOP II schedule are several big events:
• NJCOP #10 -> $100,000 Guarantee -> $200 buy-in
• NJCOP #30 -> $150,000 Guarantee -> $200 buy-in
• NJCOP #32 -> $75,000 Guarantee -> $1,000 buy-in
There are a lot of cute slogans that come to mind when announcing the top online winners at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com.
You know, stuff like “It pays to play at BorgataCasino.com,” “We’ve got the best jackpots in New Jersey” and “You don’t even have to put on pants to win big at BorgataCasino.com.”
Well, how about “Take a ride on the Borgata Money Boat?”
Looking at the big online winners for March 16 – 22, BorgataCasino.com‘s Money Boat slots hit for $20,000 in jackpots. Add to that another big video poker win and you could say “There’s a lot of winning going on at BorgataCasino.com.”
See, they just come naturally.
Here’s a look at the big online winners for March 16 to March 22:
Qualifying Tournaments for April 2015 BorgataPoker.com Online Poker Tournament Leaderboard
Earn Tournament Leaderboard Points for participating in qualifying BorgataPoker.com online tournaments during the month of April. Earn Tournament Leaderboard Bonus Points based on cash placed finished, buy-in amount and total number of tournament entries. The BorgataPoker.com Online Poker Tournament Leaderboard standings will be updated throughout the month.
There are a lot of signs of spring that many of us were desperately waiting to see—spring flowers, beginning of baseball season, taking a walk outside without your mukluks.
And for hardcore grinders — there’s the start of the Borgata Spring Poker Open running April 14 to May 1.
Well, spring is arriving. They’re playing baseball, the snow may be finally over and Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is counting down to the Spring Poker Open with its first major satellite on April 4 and its online reservations.
So let’s rundown the highlights for this year’s Borgata Spring Poker Open.
The Borgata Spring Poker Open Ultimate Satellite is a $1,000 + $90 No Limit Hold’Em Super Satellite (~1 in 20) scheduled for noon April 4. The prize package includes $15,400 entry into WPT World Championship, $2,700 entry into the Live Streamed $1 million guaranteed BSPO Championship and $1,900 in cash.
BorgataPoker.com is also offering a full slate of online satellites from now to April 19 offering several ways to win your way into Borgata Spring Poker events. Check out the satellite schedule here.
Now, for those events.
Event 1 of the Spring Open (traditionally sporting the biggest field of Borgata Opens) is a Live Streamed $1 Million Guaranteed Opening Event, Tuesday, April 14 – Saturday, April 18 with a $500 Buy-in + $60 Entry. The live stream taking place on Saturday, April 18 at 3pm.
Borgata will also be live-streaming the final table $1 Million Guaranteed Borgata Championship Monday, April 20 – Friday, April 24 ($2,500 Buy-In + $200 Entry). The live stream taking place on Friday, April 24 at 3pm.
Women continue to rule this March (which just happens to be Women’s History Month) as once again female players at BorgataCasino.com racked up better than $16K in slots jackpots.
And our look at the big online winners at Borgata’s online sites shows that when it comes to online poker at BorgataPoker.com, persistence can lead to a pretty good hot streak from time to time. Just ask player—username Laumserg—who brought home more than $12,000 in tournament cash by scoring in four separate tournaments.
And that means this look at the big online winners highlights close to $30,000 in wins.
That’s a great week no matter how you look at it. So, how’s your week going?
Here are the big Borgata online winners from March 9 -15:
– On March 9, Marianne from Garfield, New Jersey, made a $20 spin playing the Dungeons and Dragons Crystal Caverns slots game and won a $5,300 jackpot.
– On March 11, Dawn from Madison, New Jersey, made a $20 bet playing Cleopatra and turned it into a $6,226 win.
– On March 15, Elizabeth from Bergenfield, New Jersey, hit a jackpot worth $4,952 playing the Under the Waves slots game.
Set an alert on your smartphone because you’ll want to be online at BorgataPoker.com today at 5pm. The normally scheduled BorgataPoker.com Sunday $50K will be replaced this week with the Sunday $100K and features twice the prize pool.
The same $200 buy-in gets you a shot at a piece of $100,000 this week. With double the prize pool comes double the first place prize, too. This week, our tournament champion will pocket a guaranteed $20,000, up from the regular $10,000.
If you can’t make it for 5pm, don’t worry. Late registration is open for 180 minutes, so jump in whenever you can.
You also earn valuable online tournament leaderboard points just for participating, with a chance to earn bonus points based on cash place finished!
New to BorgataPoker.com? Sign up now and get $20 to play with, no deposit required.
Considering that March is Women’s History Month, we don’t know if it was serendipitous (cool word huh?) inevitable or just plain lucky, but Borgata’s big online winners for March 2 to March 8 shows that when it comes to online play, women rule.
That’s three big female winners at BorgataCasino.com and better than $32,000 in jackpots.
Meanwhile, our BorgataPoker.com winners took home another $13K in tournament wins.
Your turn may be next.
Here’s a look at Borgata’s big online winners for March 2 – 8.
– On March 4, Leah from Colts Neck, New Jersey, made a $20 bet playing Game King Double Double Bonus Video Poker. She was dealt 2H 10S JD QD 2C, held JD QD, and drew 10D, KD, AD for a royal flush and a huge $16,000 win.
– On March 5, Barbara from Matawan, New Jersey, made a $13 bet playing SideBet Blackjack and turned it into a $5,018 win.
– On March 7, Ellie from Linden, New Jersey, hit a spin worth $11,440 playing the Loot’EnKhamun slots game.
– GGlady took home $10,834 with a first place finish in the Sunday $50K Guaranteed tournament on March 8, outlasting a field of 313 players.
– stopNmargot took home $3,051 with a first place finish in the Daily $10K Guaranteed tournament on Sunday, finishing ahead of 191 players.
If you’re all about playing for big money, then you’re going to want to clear whatever you’re doing on Sunday, March 15th. That’s the date of the next BorgataPoker.com $100,000 Guaranteed tourney.
For the same $200 buy-in, you get twice the guaranteed prize pool and way more adrenaline rush with every deal.
While the $100K isn’t until the 15th, there’s good reason to play multi-table tourneys right now at BorgataPoker.com. Aside from the obvious chance to conquer a tourney and walk away with a big cash prize, we’re handing out $7,800 in leaderboard cash and prizes. You’ve got until March 31st to make your way to the top, so play now.
Not yet a member of BorgataPoker.com? Get $20 just for signing up.
Here’s a quick riddle. What would happen if you were taking a boat trip to a candy store when you were suddenly attacked by zombies? Answer: About $11,000 in slot jackpots would be awarded at Borgata’s online casino.
Ok, bad riddle, but a look at our big online winners for February 23 – March 1 shows the wide array of slots themes at BorgataCasino.com that amp up the fun. The jackpots, however, are always amped up as this week’s winners shows once again that small bets can pay off big.
Here’s the online winners for February 23 – March 1:
– On February 23, Janice from Orange, New Jersey, bet $10 while playing the Dawn of the Dead slots game and won $3,045.
– On March 1, Thomas from Newark, New Jersey, turned a $2.70 bet into a $4,063.50 jackpot while playing the Money Boat slots game.
– On March 1, Chris from Clifton, New Jersey, wagered $3 playing the Candy Store slots game and won a $ 4,544.10 jackpot.
– Sveinbinder099 took home $15,210 for a second place finish in the Sunday $100K Guaranteed tournament on March 1.