One of the great things about online slots these days are the cool themes the games employ. You get things like Kitty Glitter, Biker Pigs and Going Nuts (with an appropriate squirrel theme).
It’s all so much more creative than the old-school bells and cherries.
So you gotta love it when you hear that one of BorgataCasino.com’s newest games from Williams Interactive—Raging Rhino—scored one of our big online jackpots for the week of April 13-19.
Clearly, a relaxed rhino or a recalcitrant rhino wouldn’t have been the same.
It’s also the second time in two weeks that a WMS game has hit a big jackpot shortly going online. Just nine days after going live, the slot paid out close to $18K.
Now that’s a rewarding rhino.
Here’s the list of big online winners for April 13 – 19.
– On April 16, Scott from Mount Laurel, New Jersey, did a $6 spin playing the Monopoly Level Up Plus slots game and won $3,680.
BorgataCasino.com is always scouring the world for the best in online slots games and we thought we came up with a pretty good one when we introduced the new Lunaris slots from WMS Gaming. It’s based on lunaris moths and features some pretty cool wheel bonuses.
Well, just one day after it went live, Melody from Little Falls, NJ showed just how cool lunar moths can be when she hit a $6,930 jackpot.
So we’ll keep looking for cool slots and you guys can keep hitting big jackpots.
Oh, by the way, another big Loot’EnKhamun hit is in the books.
Here’s the big online winners for April 6 to April 12.
April Fool’s Day is one of those great quasi-holidays where we can all have a little bit of fun playing tricks on each other. Which does leave you wondering if Ellie form Linden, New Jersey—our big online winner for the week of March 30 – April 5–wasn’t just a little skeptical when five blue scarabs lined up for her on BogataCasino.com’s Loot”EnKhamun slots this April 1.
After all, that’s a $100,000 jackpot.
Regular readers of these online winner updates know, however, that the Loot’EnKhamun slots regularly hit big jackpots at BorgataCasino.com. And Borgata doesn’t fool around when it comes to jackpots.
The hit was legit, of course, and Ellie, well, she’s $100,000 richer.
Here’s a look at the big online winners for March 30 – April 5.
This week it’s all about Ellie from Linden, New Jersey who loves playing our Loot’EnKhamun slots game. On April 1, she made a fool out of us by spinning for 5 Blue Scarabs (including 3 wilds!) and took home $100,000 from this pay line.
– sansara52 was the big winner this week, taking first place in the Sunday $50K Guaranteed tournament on April 5 for $10,000.
– brownmagic had a good weekend winning $8,288 by taking first in the Saturday Daily $1,000 Guaranteed Rebuy, second in the Saturday Daily $10K, and second in the Sunday $50K Guaranteed.
We at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa like to say that “variety is the spice of life.” And that goes for our online offerings at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com.
Borgata online has scoured the earth for the best in online slots play, offering up a smorgasbord of slots choices from the online slots content providers such as IGT, WMS and bwin.party.
So our big online winners for March 23 – March 29 highlight just how much variety that is as all three turned small bets into big wins on three completely different slots experiences.
So, while variety may be the spice of life, jackpots are the gravy … which you can spice up with the variety … because playing Borgata online … uhm, is like a fine meal?
OK, that got away from us. Let’s just announce Borgata online’s big winners for March 23 – March 29.
– On March 23, Janine from Lincroft, New Jersey, made a $4 bet playing the IGT Battleship game and won a $15,870 jackpot.
– On March 24, Vincent from Middletown, New Jersey, made a $10 bet playing the WMS Invaders from the Planet Moolah slots game and turned it into a $3,616 win.
The first Borgata $10,000 Guaranteed Basketball Free Throw Tournament is in the books and it can be summed up in one simple word—swish.
Well, actually, a lot of the 1,022 contestants that turned out for the inaugural event on March 21 went the bank-shot route, but the winner, Al Callejas, 37 of Archbald, PA definitely went for the swish as he won first prize and $10,220.
Callejas told the Scranton Times Tribune that he got a little nervous watching competitors take advantage of the springy backboards used for the contest in Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa’s Signature room.
“It was the greatest strategy in the world,” Callejas said. “If you hit it square, the backboard falls back and ball drops right through. It started playing mind games with you. You wonder if you should be banking them.”
Instead, he stuck with the way his basketball coach father Al had taught him.
“He always said if you don’t hit the rim it will go in,” Callejas said.
The other key to winning was endurance as Borgata’s first-ever skill-based contest—the first anywhere really—proved a remarkable success with a turnout large enough to bump the $10,000 guaranteed prize pool to $20,000.
For Callejas, a day of foul shots came down to one last shot—the difference between an outright win and a tie with Wayne Nelson, local Cedar Creek High School boys basketball coach and Smithville resident.
He made it.
There are a lot of cute slogans that come to mind when announcing the top online winners at BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com.
You know, stuff like “It pays to play at BorgataCasino.com,” “We’ve got the best jackpots in New Jersey” and “You don’t even have to put on pants to win big at BorgataCasino.com.”
Well, how about “Take a ride on the Borgata Money Boat?”
Looking at the big online winners for March 16 – 22, BorgataCasino.com‘s Money Boat slots hit for $20,000 in jackpots. Add to that another big video poker win and you could say “There’s a lot of winning going on at BorgataCasino.com.”
See, they just come naturally.
Here’s a look at the big online winners for March 16 to March 22:
Women continue to rule this March (which just happens to be Women’s History Month) as once again female players at BorgataCasino.com racked up better than $16K in slots jackpots.
And our look at the big online winners at Borgata’s online sites shows that when it comes to online poker at BorgataPoker.com, persistence can lead to a pretty good hot streak from time to time. Just ask player—username Laumserg—who brought home more than $12,000 in tournament cash by scoring in four separate tournaments.
And that means this look at the big online winners highlights close to $30,000 in wins.
That’s a great week no matter how you look at it. So, how’s your week going?
Here are the big Borgata online winners from March 9 -15:
– On March 9, Marianne from Garfield, New Jersey, made a $20 spin playing the Dungeons and Dragons Crystal Caverns slots game and won a $5,300 jackpot.
– On March 11, Dawn from Madison, New Jersey, made a $20 bet playing Cleopatra and turned it into a $6,226 win.
– On March 15, Elizabeth from Bergenfield, New Jersey, hit a jackpot worth $4,952 playing the Under the Waves slots game.
Considering that March is Women’s History Month, we don’t know if it was serendipitous (cool word huh?) inevitable or just plain lucky, but Borgata’s big online winners for March 2 to March 8 shows that when it comes to online play, women rule.
That’s three big female winners at BorgataCasino.com and better than $32,000 in jackpots.
Meanwhile, our BorgataPoker.com winners took home another $13K in tournament wins.
Your turn may be next.
Here’s a look at Borgata’s big online winners for March 2 – 8.
– On March 4, Leah from Colts Neck, New Jersey, made a $20 bet playing Game King Double Double Bonus Video Poker. She was dealt 2H 10S JD QD 2C, held JD QD, and drew 10D, KD, AD for a royal flush and a huge $16,000 win.
– On March 5, Barbara from Matawan, New Jersey, made a $13 bet playing SideBet Blackjack and turned it into a $5,018 win.
– On March 7, Ellie from Linden, New Jersey, hit a spin worth $11,440 playing the Loot’EnKhamun slots game.
– GGlady took home $10,834 with a first place finish in the Sunday $50K Guaranteed tournament on March 8, outlasting a field of 313 players.
– stopNmargot took home $3,051 with a first place finish in the Daily $10K Guaranteed tournament on Sunday, finishing ahead of 191 players.
Here’s a quick riddle. What would happen if you were taking a boat trip to a candy store when you were suddenly attacked by zombies? Answer: About $11,000 in slot jackpots would be awarded at Borgata’s online casino.
Ok, bad riddle, but a look at our big online winners for February 23 – March 1 shows the wide array of slots themes at BorgataCasino.com that amp up the fun. The jackpots, however, are always amped up as this week’s winners shows once again that small bets can pay off big.
Here’s the online winners for February 23 – March 1:
– On February 23, Janice from Orange, New Jersey, bet $10 while playing the Dawn of the Dead slots game and won $3,045.
– On March 1, Thomas from Newark, New Jersey, turned a $2.70 bet into a $4,063.50 jackpot while playing the Money Boat slots game.
– On March 1, Chris from Clifton, New Jersey, wagered $3 playing the Candy Store slots game and won a $ 4,544.10 jackpot.
– Sveinbinder099 took home $15,210 for a second place finish in the Sunday $100K Guaranteed tournament on March 1.
Another week and another about $90,000 in online winnings to report at Borgata’s online casino sites BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com.
It’s getting to be par for the course.
But if there’s one lesson to be learned from the online winners for February 16 – 22, it’s that while you can bet as much — or as little — as you want, sometimes shooting the works in a big bet, say $30, brings the biggest jackpot of the week.
Food for thought. Here’s a look at the big online winners for February 16 – 22.
– On February 16, John from New York City won 2 jackpots totaling $26,400 while playing the Cats slots game.
– On February 17, Chris from Dayton, New Jersey, hit a $13,530 jackpot while playing the Melon Madness slots game from his mobile device.