When Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa first launched its online brands BorgataCasino.com and BorgataPoker.com, we expected there would be a lot synergy between online play and live play at Borgata.
You can usually see that in our promotions tabs with Play and Stay promotions and others, but where it really comes home is in online satellite play at BorgataPoker.com. The Borgata Poker Open got underway here in Atlantic City September 8 and BorgataPoker.com has been offering up ways to get into the big events—like the $3 Million Guaranteed WPT Borgata Open Championship—since August 24.
And that paid off for JOEYdaMUSH and Flawlessbinkage, who each won $3,500 seats into the televised $3 Million Guaranteed WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship event through our online satellites.
So that’s a $3,500 win online that could lead to a huge payout at the championship, along with the chance to play alongside some of the best pros in the country.
Now that’s synergy.
Here’s a look at the big online winners for September 7 – September 13:
– On September 12, Nicole from Sparta, New Jersey, made a $12 bet on the Montezuma slot game and won a $7,860 jackpot.
– On September 13, Alex from Oradell, New Jersey, made an $8 bet on the Raging Rhino slot game and hit a $3,067 jackpot.
– KINGDONK99 was this week’s biggest winner, taking first place ($10,000) in the Sunday $50K Guaranteed tournament on Sunday, September 6, with grindharder629 placing second $6,800) and Polarize taking third place ($4,950).
– pinkyup ($3,060), ChazzReinhold ($3,000) and jim8888 ($3,000) each took first place in the 7PM Daily $10K Guaranteed tournaments this week.
– Ramco ($1,500), Glitterbunny3 ($1,291) and KOB_ECG ($1,275) each took first place in this week’s Daily $5K Guaranteed tournaments.
– JOEYdaMUSH and Flawlessbinkage each won $3,500 seats into the televised $3 Million Guaranteed WPT Borgata Poker Open Championship event through online satellite events.
– Participate in BorgataPoker.com Heads up Sit and Go Tournaments and win prizes in our Low ($1 to $10 buy-in) and High ($20 to $500 buy-in) Heads Up Tournament Leaderboard promotion (Qualify September 7 – 20).