There’s just something nice about the number 10,000. As in a $10,000 jackpot — like the jackpot won by Johnathan from Kenilworth on BorgataCasino.com’s Super Monopoly Money slots game.
Of course, GM-MitchMurphy—the biggest online winner at BorgataPoker.com for the week of November 2 – 8—might argue that an $11,250 tournament win is better.
Hey. We’re not arguing. Two at least $10,000 wins is fine with us.
Who’s going to win the next one?
Here’s a look at the big online winners for November 2 – 8:
– On November 6, Paula from Holmdel, New Jersey, made a $4.50 bet on the Going Nuts slot game and won a $4,529.70 jackpot.
– On November 8, Mazen from Lincoln Park, New Jersey, made a $12 bet on the Montezuma slot game and won $6,132.
– Sansara52 ($3,792), DeadWrong ($3,253), and upayformypennys ($3,188) placed first in the Daily $10K tournaments this week.
– Solidrock ($1,887), Detcameron ($1,637), crazynoob ($1,596), inthahole ($1,515), and GaiusMarius ($1,500) each won the Daily $5K tournaments this week.
– Jim8888 ($2,000), jamez2 ($2,000), and laumserg ($1,700) each took first place in the Daily $4K Guaranteed Turbos this week.
– BorgataPoker.com tournament players earn Monthly Online Tournament Leaderboard points and a chance to win a share of $7,800 in monthly prizes (Qualify November 1 – 30). Top 500 place finishers from each month (September, October and November) will be invited to participate in the December 6th (3PM) Quarterly Freeroll Invitational Tournament awarding over $20,000 in prizes.
– Mazz10 and alwaysliquid each won $2,700 entries into the Borgata Fall Poker Open Championship, while brownmagic, Trixy1969, WryBagel, lanjar7, ZhuKing, pjbrennan08 and Mazz10 have won $560 entries into the Borgata Fall Poker Open series.