As another season comes to a close and we all begin to count the days until training camp begins again, we’d just like to pause to recognize all of our loyal customers who participated in this year’s Pick the Pros football promotion. Borgata awarded over $1 million in cash, plus $660,000 in Bonus Slot Dollar Prize Money throughout year. The popular contest, which challenges My Borgata card members to pick the most weekly winners in pro football, received over 520,000 entries this season via our many Pick the Pros kiosks located on the casino floor. That’s some Super Bowl sized game playing!
In addition to all of the weekly fun, we have a few “all-star” acknowledgements and fun facts that demonstrate how passionate Borgata visitors are about football…and winning great prizes!
- Six individuals throughout the season had a “perfect week” in which they selected every single game correctly AND chose the exact tiebreaker score. Kudos to: Caroline B., Paul B., Carole R., William H., Kenneth C., and Nancy C.
- Irene S., James Q., and Edward G. get honors for being winners during three separate weeks when there was only one winner for the week.
- The largest lump sum of cash awarded to an individual in a single week was $20,000, and four lucky winners hold that honor: Irene S., James Q., Edward G., and Charlton H.
- Thomas R. was the individual with the most correct picks over the course of the season, with a total of 1,365.
- The week with the most total correct picks was Super Bowl week (week 21), which saw 372,171 correct, followed by week 17, the last week of the regular season, with 257,796 correct.
Whether your favorite team won or lost the big game, Borgata’s Pick the Pros contest participants were winners of big fun and plenty of great prizes. See you next season!