There are plenty of great places to enjoy pizza at Borgata, and Chef Wolfgang Puck‘s signature pies rank pretty high when it comes to satisfying our craving. Diners at Borgata’s Wolfgang Puck American Grille can experience delicious pizza ranging from the traditional Margherita to the adventurous Smoked Salmon pie.
Chef Aram, Executive Chef of Wolfgang Puck American Grille, explains that the pizza menu at Wolfgang Puck regularly changes depending on the season. For example, take the white pizza. “We will be adding asparagus to it for the spring starting next week,” Aram said. “The meatball pizza comes and goes and the smoked salmon pizza is always available, even if you don’t see it on the menu. The guests love that because they feel like it’s exclusive.”
If you’re more visual, check out our handy Wolfgang Puck pizza chart. They all look pretty good, right? Here’s a little more about each of the delectable pies pictured:
1. DUCK SAUSAGE PIZZA: House made duck sausage, shiitake mushrooms, shishito peppers & caramelized onions
2. MARGHERITA PIZZA: fresh mozzarella, basil and san marzano tomato sauce
3. MEATBALL PIZZA: House made beef and pork meatballs with san marzano tomato sauce and “garlicky” broccoli rapini.
4. SPICY LAMB SAUSAGE PIZZA: tomatoes, cucumbers, shaved onions and feta cheese
5. WHITE PIZZA (VEGETABLES CHANGE SEASONALLY): Garlic cheese spread, oven-dried tomatoes, spinach and aged provolone.
6. CHICKEN PIZZA: “carnitas” style chicken, roasted peppers, tomatoes, jalapeno, avocado and queso fresco.
And, of course, not pictured is Wolfgang’s signature House Smoked Salmon Pizza, with dill cream, red onions, chives and salmon caviar. We think it’s pretty spectacular:
We're dining like the stars tonight. Wolfgang Puck American Grille celebrates Hollywood's biggest night! pic.twitter.com/rxXt2Z8R0U
— BORGATA (@BorgataAC) February 27, 2017