Sure, you know that Borgata is the region’s premiere resort destination for LGBTQ individuals and their friends, but there’s a lot of thought and care that goes behind our OUT at Borgata program. It’s more than just a good time: Borgata and MGM Resorts strongly believes in Corporate Social Responsibility and doing the right thing for our LGBTQ guests and employees. Here’s 5 fun facts about how OUT at Borgata, which started in 2015, not only benefits our LGBTQ visitors, but LGBTQ communities as a whole.
- For three years in a row, Borgata has received a perfect 100 score on The Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index, making Borgata one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality.”
- Our OUT at Borgata Hotel Package includes an overnight stay in a Fiore Suite at Borgata, a $50 dining credit to use at any of our signature restaurants, two cocktails at B Bar, plus a Spa Toccare day pass.
- We’ve built important relationships with a host of LGBTQ organizations, such as the Greater Atlantic City GLBT Alliance, the Independence Business Alliance, the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association, and The Human Rights Campaign. Our partnerships provide additional philanthropy and visibility to the larger LGBTQ community.
- Borgata’s commitment to the LGBTQ community doesn’t just end with the resort experience. The property proudly supports diversity and embraces its LGBTQ travel enthusiasts, team members and friends by presenting a multi-tier approach to inclusivity—from creating a premier travel experience to ensuring a workplace that’s committed to providing equal employment for all team members. Diversity and inclusivity training is provided to all of Borgata’s team members to ensure this promise is met on every level.
- Miss’d America has been featured at Borgata for the last three years and, in 2017, Borgata assisted in raising the cash prize for the winner. We are thrilled to partner with our friends at the AC GLBT Alliance and look forward to working with them on the event every year. The event draws more than a thousand guests to our property and Atlantic City.