It’s that time of the year where Spring Break madness is hitting Atlantic City. Since making the trip to Vegas can be a commitment for all those college seniors still figuring out their futures, Atlantic City can be your ultimate Spring Break destination on the east coast!
Plan a squad AC trip and head down the shore this school break. Here are 5 ways to make your Spring Break count at Borgata:
1. CASINOOOO!: Split those aces, go all in, or pull the lever just one more time on your favorite slot machine. With countless amounts of games to play on the casino floor, at least one of the squad members are bound to get lucky! Will it be you?
2. POOLSIDE: While Jersey weather has been throwing us a few curve balls this month, there’s always a poolside to relax and enjoy at Borgata. Borgata’s Indoor Pool & Gardens and The Water Club’s Indoor Pool are open all year round. Soak in the jacuzzi and have a cocktail, it’s SPRING BREAK!
3. LAUGH YOUR A** OFF: Forget about the college drama and stress for the night and hit up the Borgata Comedy Club throughout the week. If you’re visiting during the weekend, our entertainment lineup has plenty of nationally-recognized comics coming up to enjoy including Lewis Black and Dave Attell & Jeff Ross!
4. NIGHT OUT: With an unmatched lineup, including G Eazy, Cash Cash, Lucas & Steve, and Hardwell this season, the crew can step away from reality Friday through Monday nights at Premier Nightclub. Turn up with the squad on our special #PremierMonday night, dancing under the chandelier lights and cranberry vodka in hand! Want to take it to the next level? You can even reserve a table and get the true VIP experience at Premier!
5. LATE NIGHT EATS: With any Spring Break, there’s always the late night munchies you and your BFFs indulge in at 2am. The Marketplace Eatery is the hot spot for whatever you’re in the mood for – burgers, pizza, sandwiches, and more, there’s something for everyone no matter what you crave.