Singer, comedian, ventriloquist, and celebrity impressionist Terry Fator is heading to Borgata’s Event Center on September 7. Fator, who burst onto the national scene after winning America’s Got Talent in 2007, will bring his crew of memorable puppets, along with other surprises, to Atlantic City.
A native of Texas, Fator spent over 20 years on the road performing at everything from schools to county fairs before coming a popular Vegas headliner. Here’s 7 other fun facts about the beloved entertainer that you might not know:
- Terry can do over 200 celebrity impressions, including Michael Jackson, Paul McCartney, Elton John, and Donald Trump.
- He was recently awarded the prestigious Bob Hope Award due to his continued excellence in supporting our nation’s military
- Terry was named again in Forbes list of top earning comedians (just behind Kevin Hart and Jerry Seinfeld).
- His show was named Best Family-Friendly Show again by Las Vegas Review Journal’s Best Of Las Vegas
- Terry was just named Best Las Vegas Headliner for the third year in a row
- His CD sales and merchandise proceeds go to benefit military charities.
- NASCAR Champion Brad Keselowski celebrated his championship by attending Terry’s show, and Dakota Fanning celebrated her 21st birthday attending his show.
Tickets to his 8PM show at Borgata start at $45. Special VIP packages are also available. Visit our website for more details.