Savor Borgata at Home with Holiday Menu Ideas & Wolfgang Puck’s Recipes
Savor Borgata Weekend is one of our guests’ favorite times to visit Borgata, and for good reason. Who wouldn’t want to party and mingle with some of the nation’s top celebrity chefs while enjoying their cuisine? However, the fun doesn’t have to stop when you head home. We’ve rounded up some of our chef’s signature recipes and menus from the weekend’s festivities that you can create at home! They’re perfect for the upcoming holiday season for entertaining or gift-giving!
1lb whole milk ricotta cheese
¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
1 large eggs
2 tablespoons butter, softened
½ teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
all-purpose flour, as needed
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, egg, butter, and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of flour over the mixture and fold in.
- Dust the dough lightly with more flour and form a ball.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll the dough into a thick rope (about 1 ½” thick).
- Cut rope into pieces about 1 ½” long.
- Roll each piece into a ball.
- Cook in small batches in boiling salted water until cooked through (8-10 min).
- Shock in ice water and reserve. Do not pile over each other. Store only one layer at a time.
Toro Baguette | Caviar, Wasabi
King Crab Tempura | Scallion, Ponzu
Hearts of Palm | Yuzu, Jalapeño, Radish
Tuna Tartare | Avocado, Chili Oil, Rice Pearl
Hashi Old Fashioned | Hibiki 12yr, Smoked Caramel, Bitters, Orange
Kampachi Nigiri | Soy, Périgord Truffle
Big Eye Tuna Roll | Shrimp Tempura, Avocado
Grilled Tiger Prawn | Meyer Lemon, Crispy Shallot, Nori Crumble
Kobe Meatball | Yakitori Glaze, Sesame
Japanese Sidecar | Suntory Toki, Nigori Sake, Lemon, Orange Liqueur
Chilean Sea Bass | Barley Miso, Pickled Myoga, Red Chili
Herb Crusted Lamb Loin | Cedar Paper, Garlic Confit
Nori Crusted Filet Mignon | Sunchoke Puree, Caramelized Shallots
Widow of the East | Hibiki Harmony, Benedictine, Yellow Chartreuse
Yuzu Cheese Cake | Cream Cheese Mouse, Chantilly Cream, Orange
Chocolate Genmiacha | Milk Chocolate Crémeux, Caramelized White Chocolate
High Moon | Yamazaki 12yr, Amaro, Espresso, Burnt Vanilla