For those of you who are into infographics, get ready to nerd out! We have a great one that shows how 2018 stacked up at Borgata, and we can safely say it was a super memorable year!
- Borgata is proud to invest in New Jersey: In 2018, Borgata paid $111.9 million in state taxes, had 372 NJ business vendors, and paid $102 million to NJ business. That’s a long way for the Garden State!
- Borgata also is proud to invest in their community. In fact, the resort offered $347K in charitable sponsorships and donations, and made a $500K investment to Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City from MGM Resorts International. Borgata team members also saved 753 lives by blood donations!
- Speaking of team members, Borgata has 6,000+ employees, and in 2018 hired 2,155 new associates.
- Borgata players also hit it big in 2018. In total, $361 million in jackpots were paid out, including a $2.4 million hit on a Wheel of Fortune slot machine in September and a $1 million winner of Three Card Poker in December!
- In June 2018, Borgata had the first sports bet placed in an Atlantic City casino. No wonder that in October 2018, Borgata was named the Global Gaming “Property of the Year.”
- Borgata guests also enjoyed a luxury resort experience in 2018, with 856,242 room nights booked and 427 meetings and events held on the property.
- Our all-star entertainment roster certainly wowed, with 642 live shows in 2018 and 428,719 show attendees!
- No matter your transportation, Borgata had guests covered. 1.6 million cars parked in our lots, and the resort chartered 234 Fly Borgata flights!