The sun is out and we’re ready to bring in summer with fun recipes for you to enjoy at home. Borgata’s in-room dining pancakes have always been a must-have when starting your day (or ending your day with breakfast for dinner) with us!
Chock full of locally-grown New Jersey blueberries rich in antioxidants, these pancakes are also super moist thanks to the ricotta cheese added to the batter. Try Borgata’s Executive Chef, Tom Biglan‘s recipe for Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes.
Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes
- 4 cups preferred pancake mix
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon peel, grated
- 1 cup sugar
- Prepare pancake mix according to recipe on the box.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, lemon peels, and sugar together, and then add to prepared batter.
- Fold blueberries gently into batter.
- Heat cast iron pan (or griddle) and lightly grease.
- Pour about 3 ounces of batter into pan for each pancake.