Expand your taste buds as Borgata’s indoor dining establishments reopen! Per NJ Governor Phil Murphy, indoor dining operations may resume beginning Friday, September 4 at 25% capacity and with social distance between tables. Masks must be worn at all times except while seated at your table, and digital menus will be available for guests to view on mobile devices via QR code. Reservations for fine dining outlets will be required; guests may call 609.317.1000 to book.
Guests will be able to experience:
- Bobby Flay Steak (W, Th, F, Sa, Su 5:30-10:30p)
- Angeline by Michael Symon (Su, M, Tu 5:30-9:30p; F, Sa 5:30-10:30p)
- Izakaya by Michael Schulson (Su 5-9:30p; M, F, Sa 5:30-10:30p)
- Old Homestead Steak House (Su, M, Tu 5:30-9:30p; F, Sa 5:30-10:30p)
- The Metropolitan (M, Sa, Sun 8a-1p)
- Noodles of the World (Su, M, Tu, W, Thu 12p-2a; F, Sa 12p-4a)
- BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar (kitchen M, Tu, W, Th, F, Sa, Su 12p-10p)
- Bread + Butter (24/7)
- Borgata Baking Company (Su, M, Tu, W, Th 7a-12a; F, Sa 7a-1a)
- Starbucks (M, Tu, W, Th 7a-10p; F 7a-12a; Sa 6a-12a; Su 6a-10p)
There’s still plenty of outdoor and “grab and go” options for Borgata guests, including Borgata Beer Garden, featuring a full-service canopied bar serving a variety of craft and domestic beers as well as menu items open to the public, daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Additional grab & go food and beverage offerings include Lobby Bar, Borgata Baking Company, Starbucks, and The Marketplace Eatery.
There’s also our new BorgataEATS program, which allows you to order meals from Borgata eateries like Old Homestead Steak House, Bobby Flay Steak, Angeline by Michael Symon, Izakaya by Michael Schulson, Noodles of the World, BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar, and Bread + Butter – from the comfort of your guest room. Simply place order and pick it up at the designated restaurant, or we’ll bring it to your guest room. Guests visiting Borgata for just the day may also take advantage of BorgataEATS – with dinner ready to take home right from the restaurant. Call 609.317.8EAT (8328) to place an order.