Looking for the perfect stuffing recipe this Thanksgiving? Borgata’s culinary team has created an easy Sage Stuffing that will be the star of your holiday table. Check out the easy recipe below and try it this season, the perfect accompaniment to turkey!
Borgata’s Sage Stuffing
- 2.5 lb bread, diced into .25 inch pieces
- 5 oz butter
- 6 oz diced onion
- 6 oz diced celery
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaf
- 2 tbsp fresh sage leaf
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 24 oz chicken stock
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter and add onion and celery. Sweat for approximately 5 minutes or until translucent.
- Add bread and mix well with vegetables.
- Add thyme, sage, and parsley.
- Add chicken stock and season with salt and pepper. Mix well until moistened. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Butter a 2 quart casserole dish and place stuffing into dish.
- Place into a 350 degree oven and bake until top is brown.
- Serve while still hot.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THANKSGIVING TO-GO DINNERS AT THEBORGATA.COM/GOBBLE.