This holiday season, Borgata’s fine dining restaurants are creating signature seasonal cocktails, perfect to celebrate this festive time of year. At Old Homestead Steakhouse, mixologists have created a sweet and merry drink to get you in the spirit: The Berry Merry Crush. This fruity and fun cocktail is easy to make at home, featuring some of your favorite holiday tastes. The ingredients and recipe are below!
- 4 Muddled Raspberries
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Simple syrup
- 2 oz Tito’s Vodka
- .5 oz Black Berry Brandy
- Red Sugar for the Rim
- Crushed Ice
- Garnish: Sugar-Coated Raspberry and Mint Leaf
- Muddle a few fresh raspberries, fresh squeezed lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, vodka, and your favorite blackberry brandy.
- Shake well and let sit for a minute while you rim your rocks glass with some festive holiday sugar. We picked red.
- Shake once more and pour into decorated rocks glass.
- Top with a sugar coated raspberry and mint garnish.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BORGATA’S COCKTAIL OPTIONS HERE!