This holiday season, Borgata’s fine dining restaurants are creating signature seasonal cocktails, perfect to celebrate this festive time of year. At Angeline by Michael Symon, mixologists have crafted an Italian take on a classic favorite: a Cranberry Limoncello Cosmo. This easy to prepare cocktail features seasonal berries and a fresh lemon twist. The ingredients and recipe are below!
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Sugar for the Rim
- Garnish: Fresh Cranberries and Lemon Slice
- Start with creating a lemon twist.
- Once you’re make the lemon twist, take the leftover flesh of the lemon and use that to rub onto the rim of a martini glass in order to make it sticky.
- Pour sugar onto a flat plate then dip the lemon-rubbed rim of the glass into the sugar until the rim is coated.
- Next, add vodka, limoncello, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. If you prefer a sweeter cosmo, add a splash of grenadine, too.
- Strain into the sugar-rimmed glass and garnish by floating fresh (or frozen) cranberries in the drink and then rest the lemon twist on the edge of the glass.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BORGATA’S COCKTAIL OPTIONS HERE!