This holiday season, Borgata’s fine dining restaurants are creating signature seasonal cocktails, perfect to celebrate this festive time of year. At Bobby Flay Steak, mixologists have crafted one of Chef Bobby’s favorites, featured in his Bobby at Home cookbook: a Blackberry-Basil Gin and Tonic. This easy to prepare libation features a fruity take on the classic gin and tonic. The ingredients and recipe are below!
Blackberry-Basil Gin and Tonic
(featured in “Bobby at Home” cookbook)
- Three Muddled Blackberries
- 1 tsp Superfine Sugar
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Large Fresh Basil Leaf
- 3 oz Gin
- 4 oz Tonic Water
- Garnish: Lime wedge and Blackberry
- Combine the blackberries, sugar, lime juice, and basil in a highball glass and muddle with a muddler until blackberries are coarsely mashed.
- Add the gin and fill the glass to the top with the tonic.
- Stir a few times to combine.
- Garnish with the lime wedge and blackberry serve.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BORGATA’S COCKTAIL OPTIONS HERE!