Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is kicking off football season with “Beat the Book” pro football sweepstakes presented by BetMGM!
To enter, guests must place entries at select sports betting kiosks located at BetMGM Sportsbook & Bar and at other locations around the property beginning Aug. 31 at 11 a.m. using their M life card. Participants who pick more winning teams than Borgata’s Book will win a share of $15,000 Bonus SLOT DOLLARS®. For each week a participant enters, they earn one entry into the grand prize pool drawing for a chance to win the first place grand prize: a trip to Las Vegas for The Big Game.
“Beat the Book gives everyone a free chance to get in on the football action every week of the regular season. It’s always a lot of fun to track your picks and see how you did each week and hopefully end up with a better record than the book,” said Thomas Gable, Borgata’s director of race and sports. Interested participants can preview a Beat The Book video tutorial by Gable and Former NFL General Manager and Host of VSiN’s “Lombardi Line”, Michael Lombardi.
Entries for the remaining 17 weeks can be placed starting on Tuesdays at 11 a.m. Entries for each week must be placed by Sunday at 11 a.m. A participant who has a better weekly record than Borgata’s Book record will be considered a winner. Guests are limited to one entry per week. There is no cost to enter.
Grand prizes at the end of the season include:
● 1st Place: Trip to Las Vegas for The Big Game – Prize Value $10,000
● 2nd and 3rd Place: Borgata hotel, entertainment, and F&B package – Prize Value $2,500
● 4th and 5th Place: $1000 MGM gift card
● 6th to 10th Place: $500 MGM gift card
● 11th to 15th Place: $500 BetMGM Online Free Bet
● 16th to 25th Place: $300 BetMGM Online Free Bet
● 26th to 50th Place: $200 BetMGM Online Free Bet
For more information, please visit theborgata.com.